- Protected applications are always protected by a password. This is to safeguard applications so the user can't access. Settings and Google Play Store are protected by default. See FAQ for instructions on how to enable them and the risks involved.
- Support the option to automatically block all browsers except for Funamo Safe Browser.
- Set time limit for applications such as games, media player, YouTube. Applications will only be available during selected time slots or require a password to unlock the applications.
- Set daily time allowances for selected applications. Allow different time allowance for weekdays and weekends.
- The Application quarantine feature automatically puts any newly downloaded apps in the protected app list.