2. Collection and Use of Personal Information.
- Most of the personal identifying information we collect upon registration, such as your name, age, password, and email address, is what you tell us about yourself upon creation or reconfiguration of your Funamo account. Due to the nature of our service, this information is required to authenticate correct account information.
- As part of the Funamo Parental Control service, we give parents the option to collect certain information about the device usage, such as calls, messages, website visits, application usage and location. Parents can turn the option off during registration and later under account settings. They can also remove all information associated with their devices from Funamo servers by unregistering the device. Device monitoring is a core part of the Funamo parental control service and device activities are made available to parents on the Funamo web dashboard.
- We do not share your personal information with third parties. Nevertheless, in the context of a sale or transfer of all or part of our assets to a third party, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
3. Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information.
- Funamo automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Funamo may use this information to debug problems, improve performance, and make adjustment to the web site structure. However, Funamo does not link the non-personal data to any personal information collected.
4. Review and Removal of Personally Identifiable Information.
- You have the ability to review and request changes to the Personally Identifiable Information with respect to you collected by Funamo by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Funamo will use reasonable efforts to remove your Personally Identifiable Information from the website following your request.
- If you do not consent to the collection and use of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not install any Funamo application and do not register with Funamo services.
- We safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures and network firewall.
- Funamo may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Funamo products and websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
8. Limitation of Liability.
- We make no warranties or representations relating to the site or any of its content, software or services available through the site. The site is provided "As-Is" with all faults. To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, Funamo disclaims all warranties of every nature relating to the site, including without limitation, an implied warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose, any warranty against infringement, ownership, any express or statutory warranties, and any warranties regarding accuracy, completeness and quality. Funamo makes no warranty that the site is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties. Reference in this web site to any specific commercial products, processes, or services of a third party not affiliated with Funamo is for your information and convenience, and does not constitute endorsement or recommendation by Funamo, or its employees or agents of such third party.
- Funamo shall not be liable to you or any third party affiliated with you for any damages of any kind that arise out of or related to the site. You are responsible for all liability that results with respect to any use of the site by you or any third party affiliated with you.